How to sign up in Admob

Share:
How to create Admob account

Hello, 
Today I told you how you can create Admob account and generate Ad Id for your Apps & Earn money. In my next post I will tell you how you can create yourown app in free and Make money by showing Google Ads. Lets started:
First click on given link to go to Admob official website 
Admob  

Now clickon sign up & Sign up using Google account. After sign up you will see this type of interface 
Now click on option button and select apps.
 Then click on ADD APP
After that , If you public your app on Playstore or App store then click on yes otherwise click on No.
Enter the name of the app & Platform of the app.

Chose the Ad which you want to see on your app. For example I select Banner Ad.

Enter the name of the Ad as your wish 😊.

 Copy the Ad Unit Id and placed to it to your Android app.

If you don't know how to create Android Earning App then don't worry my next post on it. First you need to create Admob account . Create your Admob account & wait for my next post.
Comment below for any problem related to this post.
#Keep_Supporting 🙏
If you were ready for my next post then comment below I publice my post as soon as possible. Thanks 😊

No comments